Friday, March 23, 2018

Exclusive Reveal!

I'm just going to put this here and let it all sink in.

Do you know what it is? It's my book cover!

It was designed by Christian at Covers by Christian and he did such a wonderful job. I couldn't be happier.

The magic trailing her down her dress. The forest ambiance. The font! I never thought I'd get giddy about a font, but here I am.

In another bit of exciting news, Betrayal and Yearning is up for pre order on Amazon. Click here to see it in all its glory and pre order if you want! It'll also be available on Kindle Unlimited on April 24th. What?

I've also got an author page on Amazon which is crazy. Click here to read all about me!

And, if all the above wasn't enough, I'm currently in the top 2% for Kindle sales. So... that's cool. That's what's called playing it cool. Meanwhile, inside I'm squealing like a little girl.

If you're looking for a read that has it all, romance, danger, heartbreak, then please give Betrayal and Yearning a try. I know you won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo, Eve

Books I'm reading about India. Will update as I read

I'm researching women and their way of life in 1700's Bengal. This hasn't been a particularly easy task. I am trying to read wo...